Pennsylvania is one of the most highly regulated alcohol markets in the country. It is also flush with potential for craft beer, regional vintners, and distilleries. Beer, wine, and liquor are all agricultural products, so it is not surprising that they would thrive in a state like Pennsylvania. Navigating the various state and federal regulations, the three-tier distribution system, the PA Liquor Control Board, and the various overlapping governmental agencies is a daunting task. The consequences of a mistake, unfortunately, can literally send your business down the drain.
Attorney Miller is himself a long-time home brewer, and his several-hundred bottle wine cellar attests to his love of the grape in its finest form.
As your attorney, he can handle all aspects of beverage alcohol law, including those related to business formation, trademark and copyright, alcohol and beverage law, brand protection, employment law, and contract law.
We offer specific services including:
- Business entity formation, including articles of incorporation, partnership agreements, member agreements, shareholder agreements, bylaws and other documentation
- Basic employment law information, including hiring agreements, nondisclosure/confidentiality agreements and other documents
- Trademark clearance, filing and protection
- Copyright filing and protection
- Trade secret creation and protection
- Lease review and revisions
- Contract review and revisions
- Pa Liquor Control Board (PaLBC) and Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) license applications, consulting and/or filing of necessary documents
- General alcohol and beverage law consulting
For an affordable initial consultation with a Pennsylvania Beverage Alcohol Attorney, contact us today at 814.359.7529 or by filling out and submitting the form on our homepage. I offer evening and weekend appointments by request.